Flaking machineSKU: 9011
€ 8 750,00 excl. BTW
- Chocolate flake machine for automatic difference between two blocks of couverture.
- The flakes are collected in plastic food containers.
- The machine is supplied with two plastic containers.
- The Mol d’Art flaking machine produces 10 kg of chocolate chips fully automatically in 9 minutes.
- The thickness of the flakes is infinitely adjustable.
- A mechanism by which the knives can easily be changed makes the production of various chocolate chips possible.
- Electrical connection: standard = 240 Volt monophase. 50 / 60Hz (Other voltages on request)
- Control voltage: 24V DC
- The machine contains 2 motors, one for the knife and one for the carriage. (Both are thermally protected)
- The total power of the machine = 0.60kW.
- Automatic rewind
- Stops automatically at the end
- Maximum production time: 60 kg / hour
- Safety features: when opening the lid, removing the drip tray or pressing the emergency stop, the machine will stop completely immediately.
- Machine is equipped with 4 braked castors
- Standard knife is supplied assembled. Adapted knives are available to achieve different lengths of chips.
- Delivered with 2 plastic sump trays.
- Machine is completely constructed in stainless steel.
- This device has a noise level that is below 70 Decibel
- In accordance with all safety regulations and inspections
- Technical specifications
- Dimensions machine:
- Height: 983 mm
- Length: 954 mm
- Width: 600 mm
- Weight: 165 kg
- Dimensions sump trays:
- Height: 320 mm
- Length: 600 mm
- Width: 400 mm
- Capacity: 64.5 liters
- Dimensions of chocolate to be processed:
Height: 80 mm
- Max length: 428 mm
- Max width: 286 mm
- Min width: 226 mm